Create Confidence to Conquer Life!
This keynote is about understanding the underlying self-sabotaging thoughts, beliefs and feelings around “I’m not Good Enough” and how it plays out in our Professional and Personal Lives.
- Raise awareness of how these limiting beliefs prevent us from reaching our highest potential self.
- The challenges women are facing today in the workplace as a result of these limiting beliefs
- Self-Doubt and Impostor Syndrome,
- Dealing with Unconscious Bias,
- Lack of Opportunities for Promotion,
- Conflicting roles (career vs motherhood – guilt)
- and lack of support from other women.
- Harnessing the support of our Men as champions of change for women at home and in the workplace.
Cultivating a Leadership Mindset
With the rise of Globalisation, AI and the Gig Economy, we are more connected and resourced than ever before, and yet, we are all still disconnected and struggling within ourselves to thrive in the real world. There are 3 major problems women face that currently hinders their success and happiness in their professional and personal lives: Self-Doubt, Fear of Failure and Uncertainty about their futures.
- Understanding What Fear is and why it stops us from moving forward.
- How to move from a fear mindset to a fearless mindset.
- How cultivating a leadership mindset can enhance individual performance and team collaboration.
Bespoke Keynotes – POA
Keynote Themes – Female Empowerment, Overcoming Adversity, Leadership, Diversity & Inclusion, Bullying