Who is it for:
Principals - Passionate about fostering Leadership Mindset in our next Generation of Girls (Future Leaders). Forward thinkers, agile approach to learning and development and Visionary. Willing to think outside the box with Proactive Approach.
Parents - Place strong importance on the belief that “Education brings opportunities”.
- Invest in their Child’s Future Potential.
- Want to foster confidence, independence, resilience to external influences (bullying) and determination to achieve - create Leaders.
- Align their daughters Christian Beliefs beyond High School.
- They want their daughters to reach their highest potentials sooner than the age of 40.
- They want their daughters to be the leader of their own lives rather than being led by others.
- Instil a strong sense of “self-belief” and “self-love” that “what they believe, they can achieve”
Students – Consider Leadership Skills to be crucial to their Personal and Professional Development.
- Want to have an advantage over other students to fast track their studies and career success.
- Want to be recognised as having completed a Leadership Programme as part of their co-curricular activities for Tertiary Submissions and/or future Employers.
- High Achievers that want more control over their Stress/Anxiety Levels to increase academic performance.
- Quiet Achievers that want to bring out their inner leader.
- Consider Lifelong Learning part of their plans.
- Want to Thrive in the REAL WORLD.
Why work with Me:
Purpose: Engaging and Igniting Emerging Leaders through Leadership Principles for Life through Experience, Expertise & Exposure.
How: through the Limited-Edition Leadership 5Cs Methodology:
- Conscious Inclusion