Since the recent events with COVID-19, the online world has never been more critical to ensure student academic success during these uncertain times. But at what price to a student’s mental health and wellbeing?
At No Limits Consulting, we’ve always known the importance of Creating a Leadership Mindset in our next generation of teens, regardless of what’s going on in the world around us.
Why is leadership important?
- We believe that there has never been a better time to develop a leadership mindset
- We recognise that the world landscape has changed and we see a future where leadership skills will be more valued than technical skills
- Which is why we are committed to building Leaders within our Girls
- We live in an age of disruption and it's here to stay
- Employers today are not seeking to develop soft skills in their employees but rather believe that it's an expectation that employees develop their own soft skills as part of their CV (Time is Money)
- All Girls, as part of the educational curriculum should be offered Leadership Skills Development not just in those Leadership Roles
- 8 week online Leadership Development Program.
- Purpose: Engaging and Igniting Emerging Leaders through Leadership Principles for Life through Experience, Expertise & Exposure.
- How: through the Limited-Edition Leadership 5Cs Methodology:
These 5 pillars create a well-balanced and holistic leader. Being an ex-leader within the Global Corporate environment I have firsthand experience on the critical importance of ensuring that leaders are confident and competent in these 5 areas. If there is weakness in any of these areas, it leads to self-sabotaging behaviours that can not only impact self, but team members and company culture.
Who is it for:
Students (Years 9 – 12) – “Want to develop Control out of Chaos.”
- Concerned about the mental health impact to studies during the COVID-19 outbreak and social isolation
- Want to have an advantage over other students to fast track their studies and career success.
- Want to be recognised as having completed a Leadership Programme as part of their co-curricular activities for Tertiary Submissions and/or future Employers.
- High Achievers that want more control over their Stress/Anxiety Levels to increase academic performance.
- Quiet Achievers that want to bring out their inner leader.
- Consider Lifelong Learning part of their plans.
- Want to Thrive in the REAL WORLD.
Parents – “Want to Create Certainty out of Uncertainty”
- Concerned about the impact of COVID-19 on their teen’s mental health and academic performance.
- Want another adult role model in their teens life that displays confidence, courage and certainty in the face of fear and uncertainty.
- Take the stress out of parenting, so parents can focus on their own work and life challenges as a result of COVID-19 so they can have peace of mind.
- Invest in their Child’s Future Potential.
- Want to foster confidence, independence, resilience to external influences (bullying) and determination to achieve despite the odds.
- They want their daughters to reach their highest potentials.
- They want their daughters to be the leader of their own lives rather than being led by others.
- Instil a strong sense of “self-belief” and “self-love” that “what they believe, they can achieve”
Principals – “Want to Create Opportunities out of Obstacles”.
- Wanting to create online Leadership Development Capabilities for their Students in Senior Years of High School.
- Those that are passionate about fostering Leadership Mindset in our next Generation of Girls (Future Leaders). Forward thinkers, agile approach to learning and development and Visionary. Willing to think outside the box with Proactive Approach.